Tryout is an important part before blow molding a new mold or when the machine is replaced with other molds. The quality of the test results of the blow molding machine will directly affect the subsequent production results of the factory. Therefore, it is necessary to follow reasonable operation steps and record useful technical parameters during the mold trial process of the blow molding machine, so as to facilitate the normal use of the blow molding machine and the smooth production of the product.
1. Understand the relevant information of the mold:
Can have the design drawing of the mold, conduct detailed and careful analysis, and participate in the mold trial work together with the mold engineer. It is convenient for them to find the problem and understand the needs of the mold, which can provide a reference for them to design the mold in the future.
The molds of Bekwell Plastic Machinery are independently developed and produced. Technically, the numerical control system is adopted to reduce the processing error, improve the technological level of the mold, and at the same time ensure the high quality of the product. More details about the mold. The selection of the mold is also very important for the normal operation of the blow molding machine.
2. Check the mechanical coordination action:
Pay attention to whether the following phenomena exist
Whether it is scratched, whether the missing parts are loose, whether the sliding movement of the mold direction is stable, whether there is leakage in the water channel and air pipe joints, if the above actions can be done before hanging the mold, it can avoid problems when hanging the mold, and then disassemble the mold The time wasted that occurs.
3. When it is confirmed that the mold is fully prepared, it is necessary to select a suitable machine.
When choosing, you should pay attention to:
What is the maximum injection volume of the blow molding machine?
Whether the inner distance of the tie rod is placed in the lower mold
Whether the large moving stroke of the active template meets the requirements
Are other related test tools and accessories ready?
After confirming that there is no problem, the next step is to hang the mold. When hanging, you should pay attention to locking all the clamping templates and not removing them before opening the mold, so as to prevent the clamping template from loosening or breaking and causing the mold to fall. After the mold is installed, the mechanical movement of each part of the mold should be carefully checked. The next step is to pay attention to the mold closing action. At this time, the mold closing pressure should be lowered. During the manual and low-speed mold closing action, pay attention to see and listen to see if there are any unsmooth movements and abnormal sounds.
4. Increase the mold temperature:
According to the performance of the raw materials used in the finished product and the size of the mold, an appropriate mold temperature control machine is selected to increase the temperature of the mold to the temperature required for production. After the mold temperature is raised, it is necessary to check the movements of each part again, because the steel may cause the mold jam phenomenon due to thermal expansion, so it is necessary to pay attention to the sliding of each part to avoid the occurrence of strain and vibration.
The above is the general process of the mold trial, and the following are some points that need to be paid attention to during the mold trial process.
If the experimental plan rule is not implemented in the factory, we recommend that only one condition can be adjusted at a time when adjusting the test conditions, so as to distinguish the impact of a single condition change on the finished product.
1. Depending on the raw materials, moderately bake the original scones used.
2. Try out and use the same raw materials as possible for future mass production.
3. Do not try the mold with inferior materials. If there is a color requirement, you can arrange a color test together.
4. Problems such as internal stress often affect secondary processing, and secondary processing should be performed after the mold is tested and the finished product is stable. After the mold is closed at a slow speed, it is necessary to adjust the closing pressure and act several times to check whether there is an uneven closing pressure, so as to avoid burrs and mold deformation of the finished product.
In order to avoid wasting time during mass production, it is indeed necessary to be patient to adjust and control various processing conditions, find out good temperature and pressure conditions, and formulate standard mold trial procedures, and establish daily working methods.
1. Check whether the plastic in the barrel is correct and whether it is baked according to the regulations. (If different raw materials are used for mold trial and production, different results may be obtained).
2. Clean up the material tube to prevent inferior rubber or miscellaneous materials from being injected into the mold, because inferior rubber and miscellaneous materials may cause the mold to be stuck. Check whether the temperature of the material tube and the temperature of the mold are suitable for the raw materials to be processed.
3. Adjust the pressure and injection volume to produce a finished product with a satisfactory appearance, but there should be no burrs. When the finished product has not yet solidified, you should think about it before adjusting various control conditions. As long as the filling rate changes slightly, it may cause Great filling change.
4. Wait patiently until the conditions of the machine and mold are stable.
5. Measure samples from the same batch and record important dimensions (wait for samples to cool to room temperature before measuring).
6. Comparing the dimensions of each model sample, it should be noted that the dimensions of the product are stable. These dimensions tend to increase or decrease, which may be caused by changes in processing conditions, such as poor temperature control or oil pressure control. Dimensional variation should be within tolerance.
7. If the size of the finished product changes and the processing conditions are normal, it is necessary to observe whether the quality of the finished product of each mold is acceptable, and its dimensions can be within the allowable tolerance. Note down the number of mold cavities that are continuously larger or smaller than the average value, so as to check whether the size of the mold is correct.
8. Record and analyze the data for the need to modify the mold and production conditions, and as a reference for future mass production.
If we spend enough time and energy in the process of mold trial, we can find the problems, sum up experience, and solve problems in advance when we find them. The important thing is to establish a complete production plan for future mass production, all of which can save time, energy and other costs in future production.
Copyright © Foshan Bekwell Intelligent Equipment Co., Ltd.